Monday, April 11, 2011

Dear Persecuted Christian

I don't know you. I don't know how you came to Christ & what risks you are taking to live for him. I only read about the injustices against you. I can only imagine the fear you have not just for yourself but for your families because you are Christian. I cannot relate to how you live because I'm an American
and I grew up in a country where we have freedom & protection.

I want to tell you, that you are all heroes. You live daily for Christ knowing the cost. Just like Jesus did. You walk forward even when you have no access to a church, to another Christian, or even a Bible. Yet your faith in the one true God grows. I know you get weary. I know you get scared. I know that you cry out to God in desperation, seeking hope.

He is with you. And believe it or not, there are brothers & sisters in Christ praying for you.

My blog gets read by many people all over the world!

US, Kuwait, UK, Saudia Arabia, Calcutta, Belgium, Mauritus, Vienna, Australia, Skane Lan, Canada, Paris, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Myanmar, Russia, Ukraine...and many more.

I don't know whether my readers are atheist, Muslim, Christian, Hindus, Jews, or Pagan. But I do know, that God has put it on my heart to write a message to the body of Christ.

I am praying for you. I carry you in my heart & in my prayers daily. Please be encouraged that God is with you and all things work for good to those who love him and are called according to his purpose.

Blessed are those who are persecuted,
for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them.
"People will insult you and hurt you. They will lie and say all kinds of evil things about you because you follow me. But when they do, you will be blessed. Rejoice and be glad, because you have a great reward waiting for you in heaven. People did the same evil things to the prophets who lived before you.

"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its salty taste, it cannot be made salty again. It is good for nothing, except to be thrown out and walked on.
"You are the light that gives light to the world. A city that is built on a hill cannot be hidden. And people don't hide a light under a bowl. They put it on a lampstand so the light shines for all the people in the house. In the same way, you should be a light for other people. Live so that they will see the good things you do and will praise your Father in heaven.

I stand in the gap for you, my persecuted brethren. If you have any special prayer needs please write me a comment. I moderate comments before posting them & I will not post your comment to keep you secure.

Remember, Pray for & love your enemies. He that is in YOU is GREATER than he that is in the world. Your father is the Creator of the Universe! NOTHING is too difficult for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment